COMBINING EQUIPMENT, TECHNOLOGY AND SERVICES TO HELP BUILD YOUR SUCCESS.
Cat Connect makes smart use of technology and services to improve your jobsite efficiency. Using the data from technology-equipped machines, you’ll get more information and insight into your equipment and operations than ever before.
Working with your Cat dealer, you can find the right combination of Cat Connect technologies and services for your job-sites. Whether your goal is to maximize production, reduce costs or improve safety, Cat Connect gives you the options you need to build the successful, sustainable business you want.
- Know the location, health and efficiency of equipment
- Spot problems before they happen with data, inspections and fluid analysis
- Receive expert recommendations on equipment maintenance repair
- Reduce costs through preventive maintenance, fleet optimization and life-cycle planning
- Get accurate information on daily loads and volumes
- Hit payload targets more consistently
- Boost production with faster cycle times
- Improve grade and compaction efficiency
- Use production data to enhance project performance
- Improve processes and job-site practices to promote a positive culture
- Increase operator visibility
- Reduce the risk of injuries every day
- Precisely track equipment location, speed and avoidance zones
- Apply remote control in harsh or challenging environments
- Reduce emissions by burning less fuel
- Get the right equipment to minimize owning and operating costs
- Recover more value at the end of equipment life
- Make compliance reporting easier with better emissions monitoring
AT-A-CLICK INFORMATION. A SINGLE POINT OF ENTRY FOR MANAGING YOUR BUSINESS AND EQUIPMENT.
- View mobile-friendly content via tablet or smartphone
- Monitor Location, hours and events for Produck LinkTM
- Assess SOS
- Manage open work orders, Planned Maintenance (PM) schedules and alerts.
- Track your service history
- Request Dealer Service
- Act on safety service letter indicators
CERTIFIED TRAINING PROGRAMS. TRAINING FOR MANAGING YOUR BUSINESS AND EQUIPMENT.
- 5 day training events
- Individual Days or Full Week options available
- Basic Workflows and Data Management
- Data Prep and Takeoff Workflows
- Advanced Topics