While REP is required for customers who do not have existing rental coverage, it is a value-added option for customers who do. Here’s why:
- REP is separate from your own equipment coverage. Claims will not affect your property and casualty premiums.
- The straightforward All Risk coverage makes for hassle-free claims.
- If equipment is damaged while rented, you are not liable to pay diminished value.
- REP stays in effect as long as the equipment is rented.
PER MACHINE DEDUCTIBLE
The REP deductible is applied per machine rented. In the event of loss or damage** to your rental equipment eligible under the All Risk coverage, you pay the deductible towards repair or replacement costs
- $1,000 deductible for machines valued up to $25,000
- $2,500 deductible for machines valued over $25,000
**If equipment is damaged while on rent, contact your Fabick Rents Coordinator immediately. Failure to report serious damage could invalidate the REP agreement.