YOU CAN TRUST THE EXPERTS
Well-maintained hydraulic systems are essential. Hydraulic components are not like other parts – they are highly sensitive to contamination and need to be inspected regularly. If contamination is not addressed early, extensive component failure can occur and spread additional contaminants throughout the system creating a significant amount of downtime and cost to clean the system. Specialized equipment and expertise are necessary for turning around jobs with a high level of confidence.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP.
Fabick Cat has full-service hydraulic shops for Cat® and other manufacturer’s components. Once a year or every 2,000 hours, we recommend having your hydraulic systems inspected by our trained service professionals.
During the hydraulic service inspection, our team will:
- Conduct a detailed visual walk-around inspection of the hydraulics, engine compartment, cab, power train and ground engaging tools
- Drift test all hydraulic cylinders
- Perform complete checks of cycle times and system pressures
- Stall test the hydraulic system
- Take a sample of the hydraulic oil and perform S.O.S Services
After interpreting the inspection and fluid analysis results, we’ll meet with you to deliver a complete report. If hydraulic repair service is necessary, we’ll also provide a quote. We offer a variety of repair options and can help you decide the one best for you.
Want to learn more? Simply fill out the form and the we’ll contact you!