Rental Equipment Protection (REP) coverage is a straightforward, hassle-free way to protect you in the event that rented equipment is accidentally damaged or lost during the rental period. This physical damage coverage shields you from being held responsible for most causes of damage to equipment you are renting. Please read below for additional details.
Common covered losses including, but not limited to:
- Accidental Damage
- Falling Objects
- Other Non-Excluded Perils
Rental equipment protection *exclusions:
- Civil authority: seizure, confiscation, destruction, or quarantine of property
- Contamination or deterioration: corrosion, decay, fungus, mildew, mold, rust, etc.
- Criminal, fraudulent, dishonest, or illegal acts: use and damage while committing a crime
- Loss of use: delay or loss of market
- Manufacturers’ specifications: use of machines outside of manufacturers’ specifications (i.e., overloading, improper fluids, etc.)
- Mechanical breakdown: mechanical structure, electrical breakdown or malfunction
- Missing property: unexplained or mysterious disappearance (i.e., shortage of property discovered on taking inventory)
- Nuclear hazard: nuclear reaction, radiation, or radioactive contamination
- Pollutants: release, discharge, seepage, migration, dispersal, or escape of pollutants
- Temperature or humidity: dryness, dampness, humidity, or changes in or extremes of temperatures
- Transit: machines are not covered during transit
- Voluntary parting with title
- War and military action: war, warlike action by a military force, insurrection, revolution
- Weight of load: equipment overloading
- Wear and tear
*Any and all other excluded perils
While REP is required for customers who do not have existing rental coverage, it is a value-added option for customers who do. Here’s why:
- REP is separate from your own equipment coverage. Claims will not affect your property and casualty premiums.
- The straightforward All Risk coverage makes for hassle-free claims.
- If equipment is damaged while rented, you are not liable to pay diminished value.
- REP stays in effect as long as the equipment is rented.
Per Machine Deductible
The REP deductible is applied per machine rented. In the event of loss or damage** to your rental equipment eligible under the All Risk coverage, you pay the deductible towards repair or replacement costs
- $1,000 deductible for machines valued up to $25,000
- $2,500 deductible for machines valued over $25,000
**If equipment is damaged while on rent, contact your Fabick Rents Coordinator immediately. Failure to report serious damage could invalidate the REP agreement.
HOW TO SIGN UP