Fabick Cat has full-service hydraulic service shops for Cat® and other manufacturer’s components. Once a year or every 2,000 hours, we recommend having your hydraulic systems inspected by our trained service professionals.
During these Hydraulic Service inspections we:
- Conduct a detailed visual walk-around inspection of the hydraulics, engine compartment, cab, power train and ground engaging tools
- Drift test all hydraulic cylinders
- Perform complete checks of cycle times and system pressures
- Stall test the hydraulic system
- Take a sample of the hydraulic oil and perform S.O.S Services
After interpreting the inspection and fluid analysis results, we’ll meet with you to deliver a complete report. If hydraulic repair service is necessary, we’ll also provide a quote. We offer a variety of repair options and can help you decide the one best for you.