Allied Products & Partners
Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.
Though best known for GPS technology, Trimble integrates a wide range of positioning technologies including GPS, laser, optical and inertial technologies with application software, wireless communications, and services to provide complete commercial solutions. Its integrated solutions allow customers to collect, manage and analyze complex information faster and easier, making them more productive, efficient and profitable.
Logset Oy, is a Finnish Forestry Machine Manufacturer. View our product line here.
The flexible Road Widener skid steer attachment is a must-have for state and municipal highway departments, road contractors and landscapers that are looking for greater operating efficiency and greater productivity in road shouldering and other aggregate dispersal.
- Empty weight – 2,700 pounds
- 8’4″ width
- 10’4″ length
- 4’3″ height
- Shoulders from 1-foot to 3.5-foot widths
- Right or left discharge
- Adjustable slope
- Adjustable material depth
- Variable speed
- Universal mount for all makes of skid steers and compact track loaders
- Hydraulic-driven conveyer belt (heavy duty 10″ head and tail pulleys)
- Extensions for use with different types of dump trucks
- Capable of dispersing a 20-ton truckload of gravel in minutes
- Can travel over 12 miles an hour while dispersing a perfect shoulder
- Transportable on common-width vehicles; skid steer can lift Road Widener onto the trailer
- Operator has precise control over placement of materials
- Operator may tilt hopper forward to place material in front of machine
- Precise maneuverability when shouldering around mailboxes, driveway approaches, street signs, intersections, cul-du-sacs, guard rails, etc.
- American made
For more information about the Road Widener product line, contact your WI/MI Fabick Rents representative.
Lincoln Contractors Supply
Lincoln Contractors Supply Inc., was originally founded in 1956 by Al Knief and Bill Guenther at a site near what is now the main store and corporate offices for LCS. In the early 1980s, the company was purchased by Kneif and Guenther’s sons, Norm Knief and Dale Guenther. LCS purchased Distributors, Inc. in Green Bay, WI in the late 1990s. This location became the 7th LCS store and Lincoln’s construction equipment business became available to the entire Fox Valley region.
In 2001, Lincoln Contractors Supply, Inc. entered into an industry alliance with Fabick Rents, the Cat Rental Store. This launched LCS into its greatest increase of construction equipment sales and expansion. The new alliance expanded the LCS presence to nine statewide locations from Racine in the far Southeastern part of Wisconsin to Eau Claire in the Northwest.
Eager Beaver Trailers
Since 1946, Eager Beaver Trailers® has been manufacturing the highest quality construction equipment trailers from 5-100 ton capacities. The company’s approach to transportation safety has made Eager Beaver Trailers® a leader in product development and dealer support nationwide.
Load King Trailers
Load King has been producing quality trailers since 1956. They are located in Elk Point, South Dakota.
Towmaster builds some of the best trailers in the world. They have a full staff of designers and engineers constantly working on the best trailer builds.