Fabick Cat is the exclusive dealer of Caterpillar equipment, power systems, parts and service, and rental equipment for major portions of Missouri, Illinois, the entire state of Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
With 37 locations throughout our territory, we are committed to providing you with legendary Cat products and support that have made our dealership the choice of customers for nearly 100 years.
The late John Fabick, Sr., founded the first Fabick Company in 1917, merchandising Cletrac Crawler Tractors and John Deere farm implements. With only three employees and one small store on South Grand Avenue in St. Louis, Mr. Fabick set out to “build the greatest service organization of its kind.” To achieve this goal, he adopted as his company creed “to ever serve our customers better.”
In 1921, Mr. Fabick expanded his business by including the Model A and Model S Crawler Tractors manufactured by C.L. Best. Four years later, C.L. Best and Holt Manufacturing merged to form the organization that is known today as Caterpillar Inc., the world’s leading manufacturer of construction machinery. From this early beginning, the association between Fabick and Caterpillar Inc. has grown hand-in-hand and continues to thrive.
Today, there are more than 1,100 employees including members of the Fabick family’s third, fourth, and fifth generations, working together under the active leadership of the founder’s great-grandson, Douglas Fabick, as CEO and Dealer Principal along with Jeré Fabick serving as President and co-Dealer Principal. What makes Fabick Cat unique is not only its size, but its outstanding people, support, and facilities bound together by the single concept of total service capability for the equipment owner.
“To Ever Serve Our Customers Better”
As a multi-generational, family-owned business we are committed to:
- Developing and rewarding engaged team members that share our passion for excellence
- Consistently exceeding customer expectations by delivering innovative solutions that help our customers succeed
- Being the market lead by providing the best value to those we serve
- Growing our core business and expanding into new markets profitably
- Being actively involved in supporting the communities where we live and work
- Well-Being: Work safely, support company strategy and be team players
- Integrity: Mutual respect, trust and ethical behavior
- Sense of Urgency: Relentlessly pursue solutions that solve problems
- Empowerment: Be professional, accountable and make the right decisions