For over one hundred years, Fabick Cat has employed and served the hard-working, let’s get it done people that improve the quality of life in our community. As the Caterpillar dealer for portions of Missouri, Illinois, the entire state of Wisconsin and Upper Michigan we operate in 36 locations across the territory. From Cat machines that help maintain infrastructure and support our farmers, to aerial lifts and emergency power generation Fabick Cat supplies the essential products to help make progress possible.
“To Ever Serve Our Customers Better”
As a multi-generational, family-owned business we are committed to:
- Developing and rewarding engaged team members that share our passion for excellence
- Consistently exceeding customer expectations by delivering innovative solutions that help our customers succeed
- Being the market lead by providing the best value to those we serve
- Growing our core business and expanding into new markets profitably
- Being actively involved in supporting the communities where we live and work
- Well-Being: Work safely, support company strategy and be team players
- Integrity: Mutual respect, trust and ethical behavior
- Sense of Urgency: Relentlessly pursue solutions that solve problems
- Empowerment: Be professional, accountable and make the right decisions
SOLID FOUNDATIONS SINCE 1917
We believe in the vision of our founder, John Fabick Sr., who set out to build the greatest service organization of its kind. He adopted the motto “To Ever Serve Our Customers Better.” To this day, these words remain the foundation of our organization.
The first Fabick company was established in 1917, merchandising Cletrac Crawler Tractors and John Deere farm implements. With only three employees and one small store on South Grand Avenue in St. Louis to current day over 1,200+ employees throughout 36 locations across the territory; members of the Fabick family’s third, fourth, and fifth generations, are currently working together under the active leadership of the founder’s great-grandson, Douglas Fabick, as CEO and Dealer Principal along with Jeré Fabick serving as President and co-Dealer Principal. What makes Fabick Cat unique is not only its size but its outstanding people, support, and facilities bound together by the single concept of total service capability for the equipment owner.