The Most Useful Machine for Your IndustryNovember 22, 2016
Legendary Equipment Fleet Managers Trust
With a history dating back to 1925, the Caterpillar® name has been synonymous with American heavy industry since its founding. Over the years, a diverse line of advanced products has emerged to meet the requirements of all types of organizations. Let’s look at a few of the company’s main industry verticals and some of the legendary equipment that’s helping fleet managers run more profitable operations:
- Building construction products (BCP): The construction industry demands equipment that is flexible, fuel efficient and low maintenance. On a busy job site, avoiding downtime is critical, and reducing transportation costs is an additional benefit. Cat® construction equipment includes backhoe loaders, compact track and multi-terrain loaders, excavators of all sizes, telehandlers, wheel loaders and more — everything you need to take on the toughest jobs.
- Earthmoving: Cat earthmoving equipment combines powerful performance with sophisticated grade control solutions, making it an ideal choice for today’s demanding operations. Available earthmoving machines include articulated trucks, drills, excavators, loaders and more.
- Excavation: The comprehensive lineup of Cat compact, medium and large excavators has been engineered from the ground up for superior performance and precise control. Both wheel and track excavators are available to support a diverse range of applications.
- Forestry: Cat forestry machines are built for shovel logging, road building and a number of other demanding tasks. Anchored by the company’s heavy-duty undercarriage platforms, purpose-built feller bunchers and forwarders complement general purpose machines such as excavators and skidders to provide a total equipment solution.
- Mining: Cat equipment takes mining into the 21st Our products include hydraulic shovels, motor graders, off-highway trucks and other machines that balance sustainable efficiency with the power necessary to increase throughput. Cat also manufactures surface and underground mining systems — contact a Fabick Cat representative for details.
- Paving: Count on Cat for all your paving needs. The company’s products include compactors, road reclaimers, asphalt pavers and other tools. Connect your fleet with the Cat Connect system for advanced visibility and a range of other benefits.
- Scrap recycling: Heavy-duty equipment is necessary to withstand the rigors of the scrap recycling industry. Cat manufactures special configurations of its already durable loaders and material handlers that feature heavy-duty guarding, advanced powertrain components and other improvements necessary for performance and reliability on the toughest jobs.
- Road construction: Building our nation’s infrastructure demands the type of high performing, advanced equipment only Cat can deliver. With a comprehensive selection of motor graders, wheel tractor-scrapers, excavators and more, there’s a Cat machine for virtually any roadwork task.
These are just a few of the many industries Cat equipment serves. For help finding the right tool for any task, get in touch with a Fabick Cat representative in your area today.