IMPORTANT FABICK CAT SYSTEM ANNOUNCEMENTSeptember 30, 2019
Fabick Cat Customer,
In alignment with our organization’s vision “To Ever Serve Our Customers Better” we continue to look toward the future with opportunities to evolve our offerings and enhance our services. A system improvement was implemented in order to provide accurate, current information in a more efficient manner.
☞ Due to this system improvement, our Fabick Cat Wisconsin Customers will now notice some exciting changes!
- INVOICES & STATEMENTS: Our new and improved invoices and statements now include all the same, necessary information plus single, combined statements for all product lines.
- GO PAPERLESS: If you are not already receiving your invoices and statements via email you are able to Go Paperless by visiting fabickcat.com/go-paperless. It’s easy to sign up. Please note, if you are already receiving invoices and/or statements electronically, the emails will now be coming from email@example.com.
- ONLINE BILL PAY: Online Bill Pay will be available by visiting Fabickcat.com » Online Tools » Online Bill Pay.
- NEW LOCK BOX ADDRESS: Updated lock box for payment will be: PO Box 952121, St. Louis, MO 63195-2121. Need to request a new W-9? Click here!
- NEW CUSTOMER NUMBER: You should have received information regarding your new customer number through a mailed letter. It is also available when logged into Parts.Cat.Com. As always, a Fabick Cat representative can help identify your new customer number upon request.
As with any change we understand you may have questions, comments or even concerns. Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.