IMPORTANT FABICK CAT SYSTEM IMPROVEMENTSSeptember 9, 2019
Fabick Cat Customer,
In alignment with our organization’s vision “To Ever Serve Our Customers Better” we continue to look toward the future with opportunities to evolve our offerings and enhance our services. A system improvement is being implemented in order to provide accurate, current information in a more efficient manner.
All of our online systems and services will be down for the weekend of September 27th, 2019 while we finalize this system update.
This means activities like ordering parts online at Parts.Cat.Com or viewing your S.O.S. results on VisionLink or My.Cat.Com will be temporarily unavailable beginning Friday, September 27th.
- For Fabick Cat Wisconsin & Michigan Customers, the shutdown begins promptly at 10:30AM CST on 09/27. Please note, the time difference in shutdown across the territory is due to the necessary system conversion of all Wisconsin and Michigan data. As always, we will be available for any emergency needs. Call your local Fabick Cat branch for emergency parts orders or service requests!
- For Fabick Cat Missouri & Illinois Customers, the shutdown begins promptly at 5PM CST on 09/27. As always, we will be available for any emergency needs. Call your local Fabick Cat branch for emergency parts orders or service requests!
We expect to have all systems back up and running by Monday, September 30th. Your business is extremely important to us. By giving advance notice, we hope to help eliminate any issues during this time.
Are you a TEPS Dealer looking for more details?
Click here if you operate within our Missouri and Illinois territory.
Click here if you operate within our Wisconsin and Michigan territory.
☞ Due to this system improvement, effective September 30th, our Fabick Cat Wisconsin & Michigan Customers will notice some exciting changes!
- INVOICES & STATEMENTS: Our new and improved invoices and statements will include all the same, necessary information plus single, combined statements for all product lines.
- GO PAPERLESS: If you are not already receiving your invoices and statements via email you will be able to Go Paperless by visiting fabickcat.com/go-paperless. It’s easy to sign up. Please note, if you are already receiving invoices and/or statements electronically, the emails will soon be coming from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ONLINE BILL PAY: Online Bill Pay will be available by visiting Fabickcat.com » Online Tools » Online Bill Pay.
- NEW LOCK BOX ADDRESS: Updated lock box for payment will be: PO Box 952121, St. Louis, MO 63195-2121. Need to request a new W-9? Click here!
- NEW CUSTOMER NUMBER: As we approach September 30th, you will receive additional information regarding your new customer number.